Western International Gas & Cylinder Inc. is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Engineer at our
Bellville, Texas location. This position is responsible to provide engineering services and consultation to all levels of management. An Electrical Engineering degree is preferred . This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with project management and electrical experience.
Essential Functions and Objectives
- Experience leading large projects, checking calculations and plans, report writing, project specifications, and cost containment.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work well with a team or independently.
- Prepare conceptual designs and material and labor estimates for proposals and orders.
- Apply electrical engineering theory and practices to optimize production processes.
- Work with other engineers, technical support staff, purchasing, and interface extensively with suppliers to insure projects meet company specifications, deadlines, and budgets.
- Conduct system level design reviews that address electrical, technical, budgetary, and schedule constraints both internally and externally.
- Lead project reviews to address efficiency and cost reductions for our manufacturing process.
- Develop practices, standards, and SOP’s for facility.
- Propose improvement practices related to production.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of standard electrical engineering practices..
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in working well with others and building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to develop, implements, and manage systems and procedures.