LP Field Service Technician - Berwick PA
|Title:||LP Field Service Technician - Berwick PA|
This position will travel throughout the region in a company maintenance truck servicing our customers tanks. This is a great opportunity for someone that works well alone with minimal supervision and enjoys being on the road one to two weeks at a time. This position will work out of our Berwick, PA facility.
Essential Job Functions:
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Set, Install, Repair, Maintain tanks at customer locations
- Follow Federal, State, Local regulations
- Ensure that Company and Government Safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintained
- Perform leak test and gas checks at customer sites
- Operate service/company vehicles in accordance with company and government regulations
- Maintain service/company vehicles by reviewing maintenance record, perform pre and post trip inspections. Secure vehicles and equipment consistent with company security instructions and policy
- Perform repairs and maintenance needed on tanks
- During daily interaction with customers communicate clearly and effectively to convey information to new and existing customers
- Maintain a professional image and superior customer service
- Communicate with supervisor of any issues that might impact safety, customer satisfaction, productivity, and other established goals and standards
- Prepare, complete, process, and maintain work orders and/or all job related documentation
- Operate and maintain hand held truck computer and equipment
- Ability to lift, carry, push or drag hoses and equipment up to 100 lbs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language.
- Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions, including off road.
- Ability to Climb, Stoop, Bend, and Lift.
- Have a CDL A or ability to get CDL A
- Ability to abide by all DOT rules and regulations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients,.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices..
- Maintain cleanliness and perform minor maintenance on equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times and report deficiencies to maintenance staff.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Must pass pre-employment drug and random drug and alcohol testing
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a good MVR, No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No DUI, reckless driving, suspended licenses, etc. in the past 5 years
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 100 pounds of force
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machinery
- Ability to properly drive and operate a company vehicle
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
Contact our recruiter, if if you have any questions 979-413-2192.