JOB SUMMARY: The Pipe Welder is responsible for producing acceptable TIG, MIG and Stick welds, according to layouts, and blueprints. Following plans and prepare welding tasks, while adhering to quality processes and procedures in accordance with departmental and corporate goals. .
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- TIG, MIG and Stick welding
- Read Blue Prints
- Accurate Measurements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required to have 5+ years TIG, MIG and Stick experience.
- Experience with Hand Tools: manual, power driven, and pneumatic hand tools, Power saw, cutoff wheel, grinders and acetylene cutting equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds, Ability to bend, squat, sit, walk, and stand for long periods of time.
- Valid Drivers License
- Good Driving Record
- Must be able to travel
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications