JOB SUMMARY: The Pipe Welder is responsible for producing acceptable TIG, MIG and Stick welds, according to layouts, and blueprints. Following plans and prepare welding tasks, while adhering to quality processes and procedures in accordance with departmental and corporate goals. This position will require 6G certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- TIG, MIG and Stick welding - Pipe welding
- Read Blue Prints
- Accurate Measurements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required to have 5+ years minimum TIG, MIG and Stick experience.
- 6G Certified
- Manual, power driven, and pneumatic hand tools, Power saw, cutoff wheel, grinders, radial drill, arbor press, Arc Welding, and acetylene cutting equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds, Ability to bend, squat, sit, walk, and standing for long periods of time.
- Valid Drivers License
- Good Driving Record
- Must be able to travel